Recipe Owner @Shazmin Alam
Editor @Kinza Samuel
A simple snack recipe for any occasion and for any time. Loved by all age groups and perfect for the taste buds.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Slice cheese – 1 pc
Frozen corn kernels – 60gm
Flour – 5 gm
Corn flour – 10 gm
Salt – 1 tsp
Pepper – 1tsp
Red chili powder – 1tsp
Oregano – 1tsp
Chilli flakes – a pinch
Mixed herbs – a pinch (optional)
Oil – 100ml (for frying)
- Defrost the kernels in running water.
- In a bowl put the kernels and add all the dry ingredients. Give it a proper mix until all the corn kernels are coated well.
- In a frying pan, heat oil on medium flame.
- Add the coated kernels and fry for 3 – 4 mins or until crisp.
- Serve with sprinkles of oregano and a slice of cheese on top.
COPYRIGHT ©2020, FoodMela. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Hope you liked Our Recipe. Do comment and Share these Recipe with your Family And Friend
Try at your home And Share with us.
See You in Next Recipe
RECIPE BY SHAZMIN ALAM
Blogger at @foodeology