Recipe Owner @Taleah Alam
It’s one of the most loved evening snack for people of all age group. A dish made with simplest ingredients and not so time consuming also.
Preparation time: 15min
Cooking time: 15min
Total Time: 30-35 mins
- Potatoes -500gm
- Chillies -2 no.
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Coriander – 2tbsp
- Cornflour – 5-6 tbsp
- Oil – 5 tbsp
- Curd – 1 medium bowl
- Tamarind chutney – 1 medium bowl
- Sev – as per garnish
- Kasmiri red chilli powder – as per garnish
Method of preparation :
- Boil the potatoes and mash it after peeling off the skin.
- Add the finely chopped green chillies and chopped coriander and 3 tbsp of cornflour to the mashed potatoes and make a dough by adding little oil.
- Put some oil in hand and start making round flatten tikkis from your dough.
- Heat 3-4 tbsp of oil in a non stick pan to shallow fry the tikkis.
- Before placing the tikkis in the pan wrap them in a layer of cornflour so that it gets fried easily and doesn’t get stuck on the pan.
- Fry the tikkis on low or medium flame.
- After trying the tikkis put them on a platter and place curd on top of it. Then add the tamarind chutney , Kashmiri red chilli powder and sev. ( All as per your taste and requirements).
Note: You can also put coriander and mint chutney for making it more eye appealing and flavoring
COPYRIGHT ©2020, FoodMela. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Hope you liked Our Recipe. Do comment and Share these Recipe with your Family And Friend
Try at your home And Share with us.
See You in Next Recipe
RECIPE BY TALEAH ALAM